Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hong Kong - Yo Mama

For those coming of age, ice cream can be heavy if a regular feature.  But with the summer heat fast approaching, a cold dessert is always welcoming.  Good news: the frozen yoghurt revolution is here to stay.  Thanks to the increasingly health-conscious in all of us.  I'm not saying ice cream is out - it will never be because nothing is a replacement but frozen yoghurt is great as an intermission to break the excessive sugar and fat.  And a huge bonus: it actually tastes good!

My new fave is Yo Mama!  Their outlets do a brisk business for good reason.  And with the smiling cow, why not?


Although there are only 2 flavours (I prefer original over green tea), there are a myriad of fruit and other toppings to choose from.  It can be a serious decision, or you end up with a cup so full of toppings you can't see the yoghurt.  For the kid in me, coco pops and mochi balls are great, and I leave with a smile on my face...

16 Wing Fung Street
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852-2865 5600

No comments:

Post a Comment